Racetronix introduces another innovative product with its new QDF-series EFI fuel system hose ends.
- Male / female 5/16″ and 3/8″ versions
- 90° versions available
- Full-flow crescent-lock versions available
- Replacement locks available
- Radius FF crescent-lock versions available for mechanically harsh environments
- Viton™ o-rings are used for enhanced reliability with all types of fuel
- Female QDF is sized to GM fuel modules for proper fitment
- Extended male QDF ends allow proper fitment of release tools
- Black anodized aluminum
Racetronix QDF reusable aluminum Teflon™ hose fittings (ends) eliminate the need for AN / Quick Disconnect adapters normally required in all late-model GM fuel system upgrades when interfacing with factory components. This reduces cost, bulk and another connection. Maintaining Quick Disconnect fittings in a fuel system reduces assembly time and the possibility of leaks with over-tightened (damaged) AN fittings. Please view our new quality line of QDF fittings at a price which is sure to make you smile.