All Racetronix product support is now provided via our online forum, which you can access here:
The Racetronix forum is exclusively for Racetronix customers who currently own our products.
If you have not yet purchased a Racetronix product and have a technical question, please use our Contact Form to get more information.
Getting access to our online product support forum is as easy as 1, 2, 3
For more information about registering for the Racetronix support forum, and to read the forum rules, please click here.
Here are some of the many benefits our forum has to offer:
- Racetronix and our valued customers can share information without the limitations and problems associated with e-mail.
- Racetronix and our customers can post large files such as installation manuals, diagrams and schematics which can not be sent via e-mail.
- Racetronix customers can access / request diagnostic information, diagrams and schematics.
- Racetronix customers can interact one-on-one with our support technicians to help resolve issues quickly and accurately.
- Racetronix customers can request help from one of the many international dealers active on our forum.
- The forum is available 24/7 and many answers can be found instantly.
Registering is simple 3-step process and only takes a few minutes to request access.
Racetronix vBulletin forum is the same as many other car forums so customers will be comfortable with its navigation.
We look forward to helping you.
The Racetronix Support Team