If you currently own a Racetronix product:
1. Please create an account in our support forum at www.racetronix.info. Please make sure all your contact info is filled out and valid. Accounts with incomplete or false information may experience delays or be denied access.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL ONLY BE VISIBLE TO RACETRONIX EMPLOYEES AND WILL NOT BE SHARED WITH ANYONE.
2. Once you have created an account the forum will automatically send you an e-mail with activation codes and links to the e-mail address you registered with. Simply follow the instructions in the activation e-mail to confirm your e-mail address.
This procedure is to make sure your profile information is valid as well as keeping SPAM and unauthorized users off of our forum. It is not uncommon for our forum activation e-mails to be flagged as SPAM (especially with Hotmail, Yahoo, G-Mail etc.) so please make sure you check your SPAM folder if you do not see this e-mail in your inbox within a hour or less. If you still can not find your activation code you can visit the forum to have it resent. Please double-check the spelling of your e-mail address as this is a common mistake.
3. Once you have confirmed your account our forum administrators / moderators will review your account information and activate your account to allow access. Once your account is active you will receive a notice from the forum.
You will not be able to view the forums until your account is activated by an administrator or moderator.
This forum is fairly new. We are populating it with information on a request basis. If you can not find the information you are looking for please post your request / question in the appropriate section of the forum. If you have any suggestions or comments please feel free to post them in a polite fashion.
If you have technical troubles with the forum please e-mail our administrator at forum @ racetronix.com. (remove spaces to send e-mail)
THE FOLLOWING RULES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED TO ENSURE OUR FORUM REMAINS AN ORDERLY, VALUABLE ASSET AND PLEASURABLE EXPERIENCE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS:
- This is not a public forum and all posts are subject to moderation.
- Discussion should be related to the technical support of Racetronix product only.
- Information on this forum is not to be copied and re-posted elsewhere including on other public forums.
- Correspondence with Racetronix, other customers or Racetronix dealers is not to be redistributed or published elsewhere without express permission from the parties involved.
- All documents posted in the Racetronix forum are watermarked for tractability and may not be reproduced or redistributed.
- Spamming, aggressive or lewd behavior will not be tolerated.
Users who do not follow these simple rules will be permanently banned from the forum without notice.
We look forward to helping you.
The Racetronix Support Team